Guadalajara Mariachi & Tequila Tour
May 26-31 2022
Guadalajara Mexico is the capital city of the state of Jalisco
The State which gifted Mariachis and Tequila to the World!
10 Reasons to Love Guadalajara
1. Guadalajara is the capital city of the state of Jalisco
2. Guadalajara is the second-largest city in Mexico – 4 Million
3. Guadalajara is home to Tequila and Mariachis
4. Guadalajara hosts the largest Mariachi festival in Mexico
5. Guadalajara is host to Latin America’s largest indoor market
6. Guadalajara is the host largest Spanish language book fair in the world
7. Locals are known as Tapatíos
8. The city is home to Guadalajara Chivas, Mexico’s most popular soccer team
9. The city is known as Mexico’s Silicon Valley
10. Popular saying “Guadalajara has the most beautiful women in all of Mexico”
Take Advantage of Amigas Pricing!
This one-of-a-kind experience will begin with a walking tour of the Centro Historico – the heart of the city – enjoying Plaza Tapatio & Plaza de la Liberacion, Cathedrals, historic colonial-style buildings, and prominent museums. One of many highlights includes a museum to view the grandiose murals of Jose Clemente Orozco, one of Mexico’s three greatest muralists.
Day Trips include a visit to the town of Tequila via Cuervo Tequila train, to include tastings and cultural celebrations, the artisan towns of Tlaquepaque, as well as a day trip to Lake Chapala.
The fun does not stop at the end of the day; Guadalajara offers many exceptional Mexican cuisines and a great nightlife around Avenida Chapultepec and the historic center.