Baja California, MX, Valle de Guadalupe, is only 90 minutes from the San Diego border, and is commonly compared to Napa Valley of the south. The wines of Valle de Guadalupe are fast becoming competitive with the best of the world. With more that 100 wineries, each with its own unique style, setting and history. Wine lovers can indulge in this experience with host, W. Scott Koenig, author of “7 Days in the Valle, Baja MX Country & Cuisine.
Guests will enjoy a 4 day/3 night stay at the Maglen Resort, located in the heart of “La Ruta de Vino” and farm to table culinary experiences to include dinner at top rated, Drew Deckman’s “El Mogor” and breakfast at “La Cocina de Dona Esthela”
Baja Food & Wine expert; W.Scott Koenig prepared the itinerary and will host the group, providing insights to each wine tasting experience.
Roundtrip airport transportation from San Diego Airport & Valle de Guadalupe tours included.
Valid Passport Required
Minimum of 2 bookings are accepted
Single Supplement $400 – Send an inquiry to request a single booking!
• Van Pickup at San Diego Airport
• Breakfast at El Cielo on the coast in La Mision
• Check in at Maglén Resort
• Wine Tasting at Lechuza
• Welcome Dinner at Deckman’s en El Mogor
• Traditional Mexican Breakfast at La Cocina de Doña Esthela
• Wine Tasting and Tour at Bodegas Magoni
• Wine Tasting and Tour at Adobe Guadalupe
• Dinner at Animalón
• Breakfast at LaX/Alximia Winery
• Wine tasting & tour at Alximia
• Wine Tasting at Montefiori
• Tacos in El Porvenir
• Wine Tasting at Torres Alegre
• Dinner at Cantera/Maglen Resort
• Breakfast at Ha’Che/Maglen Resort
• Stop to buy cheese, wine, marmalade at Creameria Los Globos
• Arrive at US Border